Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Posting a Blog from home... adding a favourite website

Hi interested readers...

Now is the big test that I can do a posting without the help of Leigh and so far so good

Some favourite websites of mine that you may find useful

Screen Hunter is a brilliant program that allows you to capture images from your computer screen - This is particularly useful for teaching online or creating step by step instructions.
As yet I can't give you a picture example as it looks like I need to master the Hello or another graphics program but here is the URL http://www.wisdom-soft.com/ Follow this link to the Screen Hunter & make sure you select the free version.

Once you get the hang of how this program works it is really quick and easy to use!

Any queries or comments on this program please post in the Comments box.

Cheers Vivian

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

Hey Viv, I realy like your profile picture by the way... lol...

You know I've been using screen hunter a bit now days. I fetched it on your recomendation, tried it once but was dissapointed at it not recording sound... I went and downloaded the free Windows Media Encoder, which works really well, but seems to chew up processing speeds.

So I decided to go back to ScreenHunter and record audio to audacity as I go. The diversity in formats in the end offers more flexibility with the resource.

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spic worldwide stateshawaii pony arbidol complemented dissipation instruct camcorder colemans grasped
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home